2012년 1월 2일 월요일

Second Complaint

Complaint





In 13th December, 2011 I wrote an essay for the writing class homework in my school. My friend Jessica forgot to write her essay which was until the fifth period. So, I just told her"Just tell the teacher that you just didn't know that it was until today". She said,"okay...". After the third period I had to go to the nurse room for about 30 minutes. So I just left my essay on my table at school and I went. While I was in the nurse room, my friend, Jessica secretly took my essay paper and copied it.





So, when it was the fifth period, I just handed in my essay paper with my name written on and the next day my writing teacher called me to her desk so I went. She was mad at me because she thought I was the one who copied Jessica's work. I felt so depressed for the rest of the day and I got no points for the essay.





I would really want you to apoligize to me.If you dont tell our writing teacher the truth, than I will tell the principal to give you a RedPoint(bad point) on your point list!





I'll look forward for your response.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기