2012년 1월 2일 월요일

First complaint-The South Face

First Complaint





At 12th December, 2011 I bought a jacket from 'The South Face' for about 250,000Won in their store in the internet.









I tried to wear this jacket for the school festival to match all the student's clothes into black jackets, but when I wore it the first time, I felt that one arm was short and the other arm was long! I was so surprised that the jacket was an abberation. I was disappointed in that brand. I liked this brand, but this jacket was actually must have been the jacket which was made with a mistake from the company. So because of this jacket, I had to wear a navy colored jacket by myself.









I would want to get a new same jacket with no wierd parts from the shop again because I bought this jacket and if I'm not able to wear this, then it would be a waste of money for me. The customers are not supposed to get wierd products from the company.









I would want to company to double check their products before selling them to their customers. If this company doesn't give me a new jackect, I would call the police(?)!









I look forward to the company(The South Face) 's response.









(This is actually a made up complaint so, it's not true...)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기