2011년 12월 27일 화요일

Introduction

My English name is Cherry.




Where I lived:I lived in Hong Kong for 13 years.




Schools:My schools that I went were A.I.S(American International School) and D.S.C(Delia School of Canada).




Sports:My favorite sport is swimming because one of the schools I went had a swimming class every Wednesday.




Study:For studying, I like studying about animals, mostly pets such as dogs and cats.




Travel:I haven't traveled to alot of countries and cities but I have went to places near to Hong Kong,Philippines, and Malaysia.




Things I hate: I hate bugs especially bees because when I was 9 years old I got stung by a big bee.




Things I like: I like math and science because it's a very challenging subject.I like sweets because weet make me more energetic.





Thank you for reading my blog about Cherry's introduction.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기